Fallbrook...



Hey Everyone! 

 Got some transfer doctrine this week! I will be being transferred to the Fallbrook 5th Ward! My new companion is named Elder Norman, I don't know much about him, but I have heard good things about him from other missionaries. Me and Elder Norman will be the zone leaders over the Vista zone! 

 Elder DeMilles new companion is going to be Elder Phillips. Weird to know that one of my last companions will be taking my spot haha. 

 Evalina is doing super well and she looks like she will make her baptismal date for November 3rd! I am unsure yet if I will be able to return to Escondido to see her baptism. Unfortunately we haven't had much progress with anyone else we are teaching. 

 We went to Mormon Battalion this week as tradition for the finishing of a missionaries training. It is always such a faith promoting experience and uplifting experience to visit there. If any of you are visiting San Diego any time I strongly recommend going to it! 

 Love you all 

 Elder Shields


Mormon Battalion


Comments