Transfers and New Assignment...

Happy Fathers Day Everyone!! 

Want to give a shoutout to Pablo for being an awesome dad and being so loving and supportive of me throughout my whole life! Love you dad!! 

So this week I got some news with transfers. I will be getting transferred to Escondido! I will be in the Escondido Hills ward and my new comp will be Elder Bonds! I will also be the District Leader over there. I am super sad to be leaving the ward when there is so much going on, but I am so excited for the new opportunities that await me in my new ward!! 

This week was awesome though!! We spent some time doing baptismal interviews with the Seols and Rashida and the Yabuts and planning their baptisms, getting programs ready, etc. 

We also had the chance to go to the temple with Don and Kathy to do baptisms for the dead with them!! That was so amazing! I got the chance to baptize Don and then Don baptized Kathy for her mom, it was such a spiritual experience! Kathy and Don loved it too! Kathy talked to us about how she could really feel the presence of her mother there, and Don afterwards told us that he was able to feel so much closer to Heavenly Father because of his time the temple! 

Other than that me and Phillips got into a gnarly bike wreck. He hit these huge bumps on the side of the road and then swerved into the bike lane that I was riding in, I smashed into him and we both went careening into the middle of the road. Luckily no cars were coming and we are both fine now!!

 Love you all 

 Elder Shields 

Mesa Drive

Temple Trip with Don and Kathy



Waldo put his swag on


Comments