Escondido Hills..

First week in Escondido Hills ward. My new comp is Elder Bonds for those who don't know. Elder Bonds is from Gulfport Mississippi and he absolutely loves basketball. I love the ward already. The members here and really involved with the work and willing to help out. I am excited for what lies ahead in this ward. 

Our only investigator with any potential is a lady named Joan. Bonds and his last comp, Elder Jensen, tracted into her about a month ago. She has a baptismal date for August 4th, but she has a few things that need resolving...she doesn't really understand the priesthood and that we are the only true church (this is just what Elder Bonds told me, I haven't met her yet). 

We spent most of the week working with members and getting me introduced to members of the ward, mostly members of the ward council. We did find a new investigator named Josie while we were contacting in an apartment complex she seems way solid! 

I also got to go down to Oceanside for Tammy and Brian's baptism, it was so awesome and I had such a good experience! I love them so much and seeing them make that step closer to their Savior was amazing! 

Love you guys so much! 

Elder Shields 


Tammy and Brian's Baptism

Me and Elder Bonds, my new Comp


Comments