Felix's Baptism and Piano Maestro...



This week was super awesome!! 

 Felix from back in French Valley got baptized! It was super awesome to be a part in his conversion process, he totally did a 180 flip from when we had first met him, he is such an awesome person! Unfortunately I was not able to attend the baptism because I had only taught him the first two lessons and to attend a baptism out of the zone you had to be a part of 3 or more of them. But that is okay, he still receives eternal blessings with or without me!! 

 We had a solid lesson with Tammy and Brian and their son Carson. Brian expressed to us that he really doesn't have any more concerns and is ready to go. Tammy still has some concerns that need to be resolved, most of them about the priesthood, we did our best to resolve them at the lesson, but she said she just needs a little more time to work through them. 

 Our lesson with the Yabuts didn't happen this week because they had a death in the family, so we haven't been able to meet with them in a while. We were able to give sister Yabut a blessing of comfort though. Leland and Natalie will still hopefull be baptized by about May 12 or 19. 

 This week I was also able to play a special musical number for church during sacrament meeting! It went really well!! I played the Paul Cardall version of Sweet Hour of Prayer. Shout out to Sandi for getting me that awesome piano book for Christmas so I would have stuff to play for things like this! Love you mom! after sacrament meeting a lot of people came up and told me how good I was and said I was a maestro and stuff like that, kind of pumped up my tires haha, it felt good, but don't worry I won't let it get to my head! 

 Also one thing I forgot to mention in my last email about the temple. There was a girl who went through for the first time in our session. And after we found out that she was getting ready to serve a mission! She had some professional photographer there to take pictures of her outside the temple and they asked us if we wanted to join in on one of the pictures! and then she just said she would take a bunch of our pictures for us (me and phillips and the ZLs)! we just barely got the pictures she sent of us so that's why I waited till this week to say something. I'll attach a link. 

 Love you all!! 

 Elder Shields 

 Temple Photos: https://lelalovephotography.pixieset.com/elders/ 


Felix with Elder Snyder (my greenie) and Elder Nance

Me and Phillips
More from last week's temple trip

Comments