One Year Mark!!!

Hello everyone, it has officially been one year since I left on my mission! I have learned so much and have loved every day of it! I have seen miracles and have watched peoples lives change! 

As is tradition, I burned a shirt to symbolize one year in the mission, so that was fun.

Laura has accepted a baptismal date for September 8th, we are very excited for her, it has been so fun to work with her and see her grow. 

We also found a new person to teach through a service ad that was put on Facebook by the Sister missionaries in the neighboring ward (Bear Valley). His name is Armando. He loves the gospel already and is looking like he will progress well! 

We went ice skating for Pday and it was sick!  

Love you all,

Elder Shields 


Burning of the Shirt
One Year Mark!

Ice Skating - Pday

Me and Elder De Mille
I




Comments