I Spoke in Church...

Hey everyone!! 

This week was a little tougher than the last few. We had two of the best people we were teaching drop us on the same day! Ya that stung a bit. Laura is still on pace to get baptized though! Her baptismal interview is tonight. 

I got to speak in church this week which was really fun! The topic I got to speak on was marriage and family which I thought was super ironic because I have neither of those right now haha I don't know if they were trying to make me trunky or something but I just did my best, and it went really well! The sister who spoke after me stood up and said that she thought I would make a great husband one day haha, I laughed at that.

Only other thing to report is that we had zone conference this week, it was all focused on Joseph Smith and gaining a testimony of him as a prophet of God. It was so amazing! My testimony of Joseph Smith has grown so much on my mission, he really is a prophet of God! And the church he restored really is God's kingdom on the earth today. I love the Gospel it is really the best thing in the world!! 

Love you all,

Elder Shields 


Random kid that wanted us to take a picture with him,
not sure why haha

Zone Conference

Me and Elder DeMille



Comments