Don and Kathy's Baptism!

So this week was crazy. First and foremost was Don and Kathy's baptism! It was such an awesome experience! Kathy also asked me to baptize and confirm her which was super cool! 

We started working with another part member couple. The guy is the member and his name is Rey, and his non member girlfriend who lives with him (that will have to change, haha) whose name is Vicky, she is really interested and we are going to start meeting with them twice a week. Rey is also a musician and he always sings for us when we go over, it's awesome. I'll get a video next time. 

I also got my transfer doctrine and I will be staying in O2. My new companion's name is Elder Phillips and he seems like a way cool guy, I am really excited to work with him! I won't meet him till tomorrow but I'll let you know about him when I actually get to know him. 

Other than that, just working with a few other investigators. Tammy and Brian are doing well, they still come to church but they just aren't willing to commit to baptism yet. I got to work with a lot of the O3 members and investigators because that's where the other elders in the trio serve, and that was a lot of fun, but weird knowing that I won't really see them again after the week is over. But, it was still fun! 

 Love you all, 

 Elder Shields

Brother Coleman, Don, Kathy and Me

Elders Figgins, McDonald and Shields at Burger King
(ZL's I'm in the trio with)

The District Homies

Comments