Baptism and Transfer...

Hey everyone!! 

Pretty big week this week!! First thing that happened and definitely the most important thing that happened this week is that Felix has decided to get baptized!! He is on date right now for March 3rd.  Unfortunately, I will not be around for the baptism as I am getting transferred ☹ 

I am really sad to leave this area I love the people here sooo much it was definitely really hard telling everyone at church yesterday that I was leaving. But I am excited to be serving in the Oceanside 2nd ward!! My new companion is named Elder Moroni (no joke, he was meant to be a Mormon). Don't know too much about him, only that he is from England and has been out for about 20 months! I will for sure let you know about him when I actually get to meet him myself! 

We got to go to Mormon Battalion this week which was a blast. I loved learning about the history of the church a little more in depth. 

Also had a special zone conference for technology training. It was a lot of videos and practicing using the app that pretty much runs our life now (area book planner). I am honestly so excited for technology. There are so many things that will be made so much easier now that we don't have to have paper planners and teaching records and whatnot. Unfortunately, we have to digitize all info that has been recorded in the paper area book. We have to spend 2 to 5 hours a day doing that and it has already gotten really old. Love you all!! 

Love,   
Elder Shields 

Mormon Battalion



Tequila Factory

Technology Zone Conference


Comments