Merry New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone!! Sorry everyone I forgot to tell you that my P day was actually on Tuesday this week. My bad!! 

 It was a pretty slow week because EVERYONE was busy because of the holidays. We did go on exchanges this week with the zone leaders. I worked in the YSA while Elder Snyder got to take over the area for the first time! He was pretty dang nervous, but I knew he would do awesome, and he did.

 One of the Elders in Lake Skinner (the neighboring ward) got pretty sick, so me and Elder Snyder had to do a sick exchange with them for a little bit so that they could still have some time to work their area. So I went out and worked the Lake Skinner ward for like 3 hours, and it was the weirdest thing ever! 

 New Years Eve was pretty dang fun! Had a way cool church block, there was a double homecoming out ward, and they were twins so that is even cooler. We also got to go over to a part member families house named the Craigs for a bit after we had dinner. The husband who is the non member was out playing ping pong in the back with someone so we went out there and I challenged him to ping pong obviously, because ping pong is life. I won don't worry, but it was a really good experience because he opened up to us more than he has ever done before, I think he started to see us as people rather than robots who share a message about Jesus. He said he wants us to come back! 

 Not much other than that, just living the dream out here in sunny California, it got up to like 80 even though it is January, I don't approve haha 

 Love you all!! 

 Elder Shields

Me and Cutler

Merry Christmas and Go Utes!

Christmas 2017 with Snyder

RIP this District

Comments