Ready to Go...

This week went so much faster than the first week!! I have finally gotten into a good routine of waking up and being ready on time to go for everything. Just in time to get sent off to a new place haha! My TRCs have gone a ton better!! There are still times where I feel a little uncomfortable but overall I can feel myself growing so much in the gospel. I have really come to appreciate the ability the spirit has to bring words to my mouth. I have said things in lessons that I know I wouldn't have thought to say if it were not for the Holy Ghost. As nervous as I am to leave for Carlsbad on Tuesday I am ready to get out in the field though, I'm glad I don't have to be in here for 6-12 weeks like the language learners do. The food here all tastes the same and I am ready for a change haha!

Not everyone in my district is going to Carlsbad. Me, Elder Meyer, Elder Petersen, Elder Halstead, Sister Chong, and Sister Lee are the ones who are. The rest of the elders are going to the Las Vegas West mission. Idk if Lauren and Tyler live in those boundaries but they might!!

Thank you for the letters and the treats!! Everyone in the district loved the Scooby snacks.

Love you guys! I don't think I will be able to write again till a week from Monday because I think that is the P day in the field, but I will let you know when I can.

Love Elder Shields

Skyline Elders

Elders Ludwig and Jensen

Comments