Michaela saw Matt...

Text exchange between Sandi and Michaela:

Me:  I heard you saw Matt yesterday!?  I want ALL details!

Michaela:  YES!!  It was the happiest part of my day :')

so madi kimball and i were talking with this other missionary and had been looking around for all our friends haha but i had given up on finding matt but then all of a sudden, he walked outside and we made eye contact and we yelled each other's names and he came up to us and almost hugged me but then had to give me a handshake (lameeee). but AH it was amazing haha. he's doing so so great sandi!! he's so mature it kinda blew my mind! he loves it there and it's all he could talk about, just how much he loves it and all that he's learning. he said it can be kinda hard and repetitive, but that he has loved every minute of it and can't wait to get out there! he's still the same old matt, but he's definitely Elder Shields now :)) he has changed but in a great way and his spirit is so strong ahhhh you could just see it! he has a new light (and new hair that makes him less recognizable hahaha) but sandi you'd be so proud!! honestly the highlight of my week! he misses you guys a lot every day, but he's doing great!

Comments