Release Date Change!

Hey!!! 

Excited for the cookies, thanks! 

One thing I should say that I forgot to mention last week is that due to the mission realignment, the transfer cycle for the mission will change. I will for sure be coming home a week earlier, on August 6th. But, if I get transferred to Murrieta or Temecula and finish my mission in the Riverside mission it will move up another week, so July 30. And,  if I finish in Del Mar which will be the San Diego mission it will move up yet another week, so July 23. Craziness! Sorry I should've mentioned that, I totally forgot, I don't know if that changes my homecoming or anything.  I won't know what mission I finish in until about May.  So I guess I'll just put you on hold about my release date until then haha. 

We had an awesome zone conference this week. Had a lot of cool discussion on adversity and opposition. How it is an essential part of the plan of salvation. 

We had an awesome lesson with April, Juno and Chris. April and Juno are looking good for their date on Feb 16. Chris still is having trouble quitting coffee. He might have to wait a little longer. 

We did some service in the rain, moving a family into their house. We got absolutely soaked it was sweet. 

Love you all 

Elder Shields






Comments