Training Again...

Hello everyone!  

So transfer calls were this week, and I found out I am training again! I will be staying in Escondido Hills as well. I will pick up my greenie tomorrow night. And I am so excited! 

We had some more service projects this week which was fun. It was super hot out tho and we got smoked by the sun. 

I got to go to a new leadership training meeting that I was supposed to go to last transfer, but I missed because I was at the temple with Don and Kathy. That was way good! We read a lot from D&C 121, and talked about how to lead with love, and not abuse authority that we have been blessed with. 

It has been tough to meet with all of the people we are teaching. David and Fabian and everyone else have been pretty unresponsive. We are just gonna have to work hard and find some new people to teach who are more willing to keep commitments. 

I did find out that the Yabut twins are getting baptized this Saturday! So I will be making the trip back to Oceanside again to see that one. 

I love you all and I love this Gospel!! It is a privilege to be here and to serve the Lord, I see miracles everyday! 

Elder Shields







Comments